Firecrackers

by 07:14 0 Comments
The title has no relationship at all with what I'm going to write.

I got super-stressed through out My days here (My Parents' Village)
Mama has 3 Siblings including Her. She is the eldest. Other two below Her are Her Younger Brothers.

Mama gave birth to 4 Daughters. Pak Ngah has 2 Sons, and Pak Su has 4 Sons and 1 Daughter.

To conclude, there are more Men than Women. And everyone needs to admit that I am the most tidious and neat amongst all. Can You imagine, of those Men who don't even know what 'Cleanliness' and 'Neat' means? Probably those words never exist in their "Life Dictionary". I'm sorry Cousins. I Love You Guys so much though.
It's like, I need to clean up those untidiness every 7 Minutes. Well, I can't stand that. 

Seriously.
The untidiness:
• They don't hang their Towel after They use it.
• They put their clothes wherever They want to.
• They don't put back those stuffs after using them.

And the list goes on.

Look, My Mama is not that tidious too. And She has the typical minded of Malaysian. I explained to Her about OCD that I have. She still thinking I'm telling a joke and that Psychological Problem doesn't exist. Pffttt.


This really stresses Me. Why is that everyone loves to "Menyepah"?

P/S : I'm on My way back to Kuala Lumpur.

Ruqayya Fuad

Essayist

If anyone can have it, I don't want it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment