Flowery

by 12:23 0 Comments
I need to keep praying. I hope My Mum will be less cold-hearted and allow Me to engage with Him before I go to Istanbul, Turkey.

I made up My mind.

REMEMBER?

I'm the assertive and decisive type of Person. I know what I really want. I know how to differentiate of what I want, and what I like.

And this Man, is the type of I want and I like at the same time. I've planned so much to further My future with Him. Yup, I'm afraid too if all My plans are useless in the end.
I just need to pray, and give lots of effort as much as I can for this relationship and My studies.

Even Allah tells us, His plan is the best but He will not change the fate of Ummah unless the Ummah themselves put so much effort to change their fate.
Pray for Me to keep healthy physically and mentally.

I really want to go to Istanbul, Turkey in June 2017 Insha Allah.
And, Wahyu Hidayat, I want You too. If I can bring You there, I'm sure I will bring You as well. But You need to take care of Your family and Your studies.

Love You Mum. Thank You MAMA. Alhamdulillah ♡

Ruqayya Fuad

Essayist

If anyone can have it, I don't want it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment