RUQAYYA FUAD

I AM

image
Hello and Welcome

I AM NUR RUQAYYA

Let me bring you to an overview of my life. I am a final year student of English Language and Literature at International Islamic University Malaysia. I am majoring in English Literature and minoring in Islamic Revealed Knwoledge. I am the third out of four siblings. Uniquely my siblings are made up of all ladies.I am also a Diploma holder of English Language from Sultan Idris University of Education. The poet who I greatly admired is Emily Dickinson, whilst the writer who I value the most is Joanne Kathlyn Rowling. Even though I put higher respect to Joanne Kathlyn Rowling according to her writing, I usually dwell myself into English classic literature novel. I might have enough digressing and ramble about myself which I love to share to the readers. Therefore, to read more about myself, kindly click the button below. Thank you.


Education
International Islamic University Malaysia

Bachelor of English Language and Literature

Sultan Idris University of Education

Diploma in English

Gombak Tehnical Secondary School

Engineering Sciences of Electrical and Electronic


Experience
Web-Content Writer

Aidan Technologies Sdn Bhd

English Intructor and Tutor

Smart Reader Kids Setiawangsa

Intern as Assisstant to Deputy Dean of Technology

International Business School, IBS


My Skills
Microsoft Office
Adobe Acrobat Pro 8.0
Customer Servicing
Creative Designing

3

Researches Done

30

Programmes Participated

29

Essays Created

17

Posters Made

OTHER SKILLS WHICH I POSSESSED

Creative Writing

I did create several short stories which I compile for my own collection. Also, I did write few poems which mostly related to environment and society.

Interpersonal Communication

I am able to communicate regarding certain general topics in front of people. I believe I have the ability to attract the audience or the listeners.

Content Writing

Writing content according to specific topic or certain issues is really not an easy thing to do. However, years in Diploma in English and Bachelor in English Language and Literature have totally trained me to write things which are not according to my interest.

Debate Skills

I took courses specfically trained me to speak in front of people, and to debate eloquently.

Event Managing

There were more than five events which I have participated in terms of its' preparation and management.

Theatrical Skills

I have joined theatre performances since I was eighteen years old. Henceforth, I believe I have the ability in managing theatrical events as well as acting.

SOME OF MY WORKS

Start Work With Me

Contact Me
Ruqayya Fuad
+6017 - 266 5502
Gombak, Malaysia