It's Always Be Like This

by 11:55 2 Comments
Well what happened had happened. Those past I couldn't change unless if I invented a Time Travel Machine. I have so much in mind that it might get explode. The hardest part is that, I don't have a single clue on how to organize My thoughts. Oh, that sounds terrible.

Last week, I went to Malacca with My Family for Holiday purpose. We've planned to go to Langkawi. But, Mum said that it's raining season and it might be dangerous to go there. So, We've canceled the plan, and go to Malacca.

I went to several places in Malacca. I went to Taman Buaya, Malacca Night Safari, Magic 3D Art Museum, Upside Down House Gallery, Architectural Museum, Dataran Pahlawan, Pahlawan Walk, Gadek Hotspring and Malacca Sentral. Lots of thing I've never explored before. Indeed it gives Me lessons.

Like, how much of us know that Tanah Melayu was actually one of the latest civilization compared to Mesopotamia or Egypt Civilization which been existed since 3500 BC ago. Tanah Melayu been started civilized in 1AD ago. It all started when Archeologists discovered the FIRST building (Candi in Lembah Bujang) and at once showing the civilization started in Tanah Melayu.

We are quite new after all. Well, I did learn so many things. I did learn about the Fortress which linked to A Famosa. A Famosa was just an Entrance of a Fortress. I learned on the species of Crocodiles. And how much of us know that the skin of Crocodile which seemed to be so hard and rough is actually so soft and jelly? Now I do know of why sometimes a Crocodile remains immoving and its' mouth is wide open. They are actually stabilizing their body's temperature. Amusing right?

I learned about animals and much more things. Well, as for Me, I don't simply go for a Holiday as 'Holiday', I love to call it as 'Educational Trip'.

Wahyu, promise to accompany Me for Museums Visit okay? Love You.

To be continue...

Ruqayya Fuad

Essayist

If anyone can have it, I don't want it

2 comments: