Eat, Eat, and Eat

by 09:20 0 Comments
Each and every creation is unique, which We cannot run from that fact. I have My own uniqueness. I am 156.5 Centimeters tall, and 49 Kilogram weigh. I'm not trying to be snob or what so ever, but I eat so much. Like damn much.

It is typical to see Girls admitting that they eat a lot. But, My type of 'eating a lot of foods' is BEYOND Your expectation. As far as I could remember, I've started to eat so much since I was 4 Years old. I remember when I could actually eat 5-7 bowls of porridge made by Abah. I drink 2 bottles of milk at one time. Since then, I have a weird eating habit.

I eat 5-7 times per day. I will have My meal like seriously 5 to 7 times per day. I eat at 11:00PM, 2:00AM, 4:00AM. I eat so much. When I was in My parents' village, I have the same appetite just like My Cousin (But He is 120 Kilograms and, He is HE). Especially when My aunties cook lots of dishes. I will have a full-plate of rice, and I will eat another 3-4 full-plate of rice. It seems like an eating competition with My Cousin.

Rara loves to see My eating habit, this is because, once She said to Me this:
"Aku suka tengok Kau makan, sebab macam magic. Memula tadi macam penuh gila satu pinggan. Tiba-tiba semua tu dah hilang."

Each time when I'm in the restaurant (Especially when with My Family), Abah will ask the Waiter/Waitress to get Me one more plate of meal. Because, one plate of meal won't be enough for Me. I will definitely ask for one or two more, or else I will eat others' leftovers. Sometimes, Mama labeled Me as 'Bandaraya', because when others are full, I will definitely finish their leftovers. Especially My Younger Sister, almost all the time I will finish Her leftover.

And, I would not buy foods which will not make Me full. (Bread/Biscuits/Cakes/Chocolates). I feel like it is such a waste. Because, if I buy a plate of Spaghetti or a Zinger Burger or foods like that, I won't feel full at all. It is almost feels like no eating at all. Eating Burger/Spaghetti/Nuggets/Breads/Biscuits/Cakes are type of foods that I feel just like eating snacks which I won't feel like I'm  actually eating.

That is one of the reason, why I can't stop eating Sushi. Because I don't feel like I'm eating. It's just like snacks. Yes, and I really have a serious deep connection with foods.

#ConfessionTime : My Parents used to search for Ustaz and Darul Syifaa' in the area of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor to check Me (My Stomach) to be precise because they started to be so suspicious if there is Djiin/Satan living in My stomach. But, Abah and Mama finally stop searching for Ustaz and Darul Syifaa' because of the payment for each time treatment is quite costing. And I swear till this day, Mama will ALWAYS remind Me to recite the Before Eating Dua'. Because, She still quite suspicious about My stomach. Sometimes, She will recite 'A'uzubillahi Mina Shaitonnirajim' and blow to My meal before I start to mouthful Myself.

So... Yep. Basically I will wake in the middle of the night and start to cook a simple meal like Rice and Fried Egg (Because, OBVIOUSLY, I'm hungry).

Ruqayya Fuad

Essayist

If anyone can have it, I don't want it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment