Second Highest Tower

by 03:47 3 Comments

Above picture is KL118 Tower which predicted will be ready in 2019. Why am I even telling stories about this? Hahahaha.

This Tower will be the second highest building in the world after Burj' Khalifa. There are 118 Floors. Consisting offices and of course! Shopping Complex! 

If now, Malaysia has the biggest shopping complex in Asia (Midvalley). Probably, We'll have the new one!

I can't run from the fact to feel a little proud of this tower whereas it will open up World's Eyes to look upon Malaysia as a developing country. And I can't deny the fact of having a little bit of sad because of the economy of Malaysia.

I discovered about this Tower because My sister works at UEM (United Engineering Malaysia) as Finance Executive. She told Me, that KL118 Tower is the biggest tender won by UEM costs 5 Billion MYR. After all, the Tower is belong to PNB (Permodalan Nasional Berhad). 

So, I guess that is all for now. Toodles.

Ruqayya Fuad

Essayist

If anyone can have it, I don't want it

3 comments:

  1. I miss you soo much...please reply me. You make me worry sayang.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you soo much...please reply me. You make me worry sayang.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So unexpected to see Your comments here.

      Delete